Be alerted about the Latest earthquakes worldwide!
The EMSC is a non-profit scientific organization created in 1975 which federates 84 institutes from 55 different countries. It offers rapid earthquake information to the public and international organizations.
The EMSC proposes a browser add-on that displays the latest earthquakes in real time. It proposes several features that allow the users to be notified in case of a new earthquake:
- A list, available via the button added to the browsing bar, shows the latest earthquakes and is updated in real time.
- A thin thumbnail is always visible on your browser that shows the latest earthquakes. The user can set the position of the thumbnail on his browser.
- A click on the thumbnail leads to the web page dedicated to this earthquake.
- The user can be notified of a new earthquake by an audible or a visual notification. These notifications can be tested and activated/deactivated via the “Settings” panel available via the button in browsing bar.
Report bugs to along with your O.S. and browser versions.
ReleaseCurrent Release: V1.0.1 Date: 2015-02-03
- Adding possibility to choose the magnitude min of earthquakes.
- Adding possibility to the user to define an area.